Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

15 Inspiring Quotes for Women Business Owners

Did you know that there are now over 12 million women business owners in the United States…

…and that their companies generate $361 billion in revenues annually?

The ability to own your own business has become the ultimate coup in Corporate America, and a growing number of women are making this their goal.

In fact, approximately 31% of the business owners in our country are women, which has increased by 27% from last year.

At this pace, women could very well be taking over the world!

Whether you are a woman that is currently dreaming up your own business plan or you’ve been running your own business for years…

…here are 15 inspiring quotes you will appreciate hearing from women business owners. Let’s list them down!

15 Inspiring Quotes From Women Business Owners

“Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.”
Sarah Blakely, Founder of Spanx


“Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist–while you guys were busy arguing about the glass of wine, I drank it! Sincerely, the opportunist!”
Lori Greiner, Inventor, QVC Host, and Shark Tank Investor


“We can each define ambition and progress for ourselves. The goal is to work towards a world where expectations are not set by the stereotypes that hold us back but by our personal passion, talents, and interests.”
Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook


“I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.”
Marissa Mayer, Yahoo CEO


“The most important role of a leader is to set a clear direction, be transparent about how to get there and stay the course.”
Irene Rosenfeld, CEO of Kraft Foods


“The distance between number one and number two is always a constant. If you want to improve the organization, you have to improve yourself and the organization gets pulled up with you. This is a big lesson. I can just not expect the organization to improve if I don’t improve myself and lift the organization because that distance is a constant.”
Indra Nooyi, CEO and Chair of PepsiCo


“I ask everyone’s opinion when they don’t speak up. And then when they have an opinion, I’ll ask others to talk about it.”
Ginny Rometty, CEO of IBM


“Find something that you love to do, and find a place that you really like doing it in. I found something that I loved to do. I’m a mechanical engineer by training, and I loved it. I still do. My son is a nuclear engineer at MIT, a junior, and I get the same vibe from him. Your work has to be compelling. You spend a lot of time doing it.”
Ursula Burns, Xerox CEO


“Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let it run me.”
Arianna Huffington, Co-Founder of The Huffington Post


“Work will take everything you give it. It’s up to you to work out what you want to give it.”
Amy Pascal, Co-Chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment


“To me, success in the job is setting a vision, guiding an organization through change, and bringing people together and with you. That, to me, is what it takes to be successful.”
Laura Lang, CEO of Time Inc


“I don’t want to be a great executive without being a great mum and a great wife. I don’t want to look back and say that I wish I had done things differently. ‘Balance’ is a really big word for me.”
Angela Ahrendts, CEO of Burberry


“Know what your bring. Know what you don’t bring. And build a team that covers everything you need.”
Angie Hicks, Founder of Angie’s List


“If you think you’re too small to make an impact, try going to bed with the mosquito in the room.”
Anita Roddick, Founder of The Body Shop


“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”
Coco Chanel, Founder of Chanel

As you can see, there is a lot that you can learn from these powerful and well-respected women business owners.

If you are a woman entrepreneur yourself, hopefully, these inspiring quotes from women business owners will motivate you…

…to work through any challenges that you are currently facing and give it 110 percent every day.

And if you want to learn tips on how to market a new business or ways on how to advertise a small business, better read these posts next.

Or you can also contact us to help you grow your business! Call us now at 404-596-7925.

The post 15 Inspiring Quotes for Women Business Owners appeared first on Digital Marketing Blog.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires